Wednesday 11 April 2012

My second post!! :) x

My second post!!! :D
Okay, before we start, I would just like to say:
If you dont know what MSP/ MoviestarPlanet is, click this link and you will be magically whizzed off to the home screen of MSP By Merlin. O.o
Just click THIS -> http://www.moviestarplanet.co.uk
And if you don't already have a user/account on MSP, click where the massive arrow is pointing. It'll say 'New User'. Click it, and you will go to the new user customisation screen. By the way, the avatar dancing on the left side of the screen is NOT a actual user. It would be cool if it was, though! If I got put on, Id be famous for a couple of seconds! :D
I think you can take it from there. ;)
Oh, and if you dont know where the arrow is, follow this picture. :)
I highlighted where you click to make a new user. :)
Oh, and this is meeeeh! :)
and thats back when I WASN'T Jury, ok? xD!
And sorry for the box in the way! :( I needed the Blow Kiss animation on, and its just so...Hard! To click the Blow Kiss numerous seconds before clicking 'Snipping Tool' and taking a snip.
And I have a suprise for you! :D
On this post here, if you are wondering anything about me, comment a few questions below! I will read them and post the awnsers in my next post. :)
If I don't get any questions by May 1st, I will not post another post. That would be baaad... :(

By the Way, my best friend wasn't always Amychilds234. Practically from when I just started MSP PheonixBlue was there for me, but now she never logs on...:(
She did have a blog, but I can't remeber the name!! Uggggh!! x-o


Well, that's about it for this post! If you are following this blog, Thank you sooo much! :D If you are just a fan of my posts and blog, thank you very much too! :)
And if you COMPLETELY hate this blog forever, you can just-
Never look at this blog again, LOOSER!!! xD
Just joking, you know. Just Jesting.
Bye! :)

1 comment:

  1. WWWWWOOOOOAH!
    Before you ask ANYTHING, you gotta remeber:
    #1: Nothing personal.
    #2: Nothing rude or mean.
    #3: Sensible questions in a formal setting.

    Okay, you don't have to make it formal, but who cares?
    Rocka out! :D

    ReplyDelete