Wednesday 11 April 2012

My first EVER Post!!! ♥

Yo, guys! Yes, Im here. RockChic893, still here bothering ya. Well, this is my first ever post, so if it's rubbish, please don't say it...You keep nasty thoughts to yourself, right?
And no, I don't want to be a teacher just because I said that... Lol... :/

Today on Msp was Boring. No, it was more boring than that. It was BORING!
My boyfriend Justin3030 is still on holiday and Im sooo loneleh... So Im glad Amychilds234, ma bestie, is still here for me! :D
And you, adele630! D: Actually, here is me and adele630. LOL! Young Don Jack got in the way! Move, Jack!
Yeah... I reeeeally Don't know what I was wearing. And thats back when Momo wasnt massive! No, he was massiver than that. He was MASSIVE!
And, If you were wondering, here is Justin3030.
Im very lucky to have him! I love him sooo much! Like...
♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥!!!!
So Im dieing for him to  come back! :'(

Oh. And here is AmyChilds234. :)
She a great fwend! :) Love ya Amy! >¬< Well, thats the end of my first ever blog!
Pleeeeease follow this blog... And lastly...
Tell me your MSP Name so I can add you! :D
Byeeeeeeeeeee!!!

1 comment:

  1. Comments are appreciated soooo much!!!! :D Thanks!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete