Thursday 12 April 2012

The Daily Post (2)

Hey! Its me. RockChic!
 I know... Im sooo gorgeous! xD
Today was pretty cool, but I couldn't get over yesterday. I was just on MSP, doing my own thing, when...
Lucky Lily, my level 20 Friend went to a level 5+ Mall chatroom. So I thought Il go too.
I went there, and...
OMG!
MissM and Lucky Lily, two level 20s in the same chatroom, level 10s and 15 and 19 and 17s, and Lucky Lily and MissM fans!
OMG! And I aint no liar! Evidence! (It was the Bunny Mall 5+.)
MissM is the one with black hair in a ponytail holding her hips with red deedy-boppers and buckle boots. She has white skin, I think she is a bit of a goth, but no offence.
I like goths!
And Lucky Lily is the girl In the blue outfit with a blue curly side pony and blue shiny lobster claws, a light and dark blue dress and a light blue ribbon hairband.
Still can't get over it!
Being a level 20 Must be like being a celebrity!
But Im level 7, VIP Jury Celeb,
So Im on the road to..
Stardom!!! 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment