Sunday 22 April 2012

How To Train Your Dragon x

Hey again!
Yup, Its me. With only 1 follower you would think Id just abandon this forum, but I have got nearly 100 pageviews!
Soooo Close!
And I Mean REEEEALY close. I have 99!

Anyway, I am just gonna tell you about my faveourite movie of all time;
How To Train Your Dragon
Love it! :D
And I think this drawing of the characters is very realistic.
By the way, If you can't tell the difference, RuffNut is the girl from the twins ^ (Where the arrows pointing) And TuffNut is the boy behind her. I think Hiccup looks really cute on that! just look at him! Awwwwwh!
I dont like how the artist made FishLips really fat. Bleaugh. And theres a dragon on his head!
Astrid Is my hands down favourite.
And I cant remeber the bully-boys name! xD

Honestly. Check It Out!

Rocka xx

No comments:

Post a Comment